Sweet Garlic Chili Sauce
A Taste of Thai Sweet Chili Sauce and Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce mixed with mayonnaise make just the right combination of flavors. It’s a great topping on baked fish or sauce for shrimp cocktail.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (not lite)
- 1/4 cup Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce
- 1/4 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- Combine mayonnaise, Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce and Sweet Chili Sauce in a small bowl until well mixed.
- Spread on fish of choice and bake until done. Refrigerate remaining portions for up to one month.